Answered

Spotify streaming from Sonos, jumps, skips tracks.

• 3 February 2017
  • 78 replies

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

78 replies

Same issue? Is there a fix yet? Diagnostics #7899852
Same issue. 7908340
Userlevel 7
Badge +26
Hi everyone, lots of activity, sorry we've been a bit quiet.

We've taken a look at some of the diagnostics you've reported and there's a pretty wide spread of issues that are showing up. Most cases are due to some network latency or wireless noise causing dropouts. We'd be happy to investigate closer with you all, especially if you're still having trouble.

I'd recommend you submit a diagnostic from your Sonos system the next time this happens, then give us a call on our support line and give the number to the technician so that they can investigate live with you.

Since this thread is so broad, it's turning into a bit of a holding ground for any problem playing music for Spotify, and we want to make sure that everyone can get unique attention, as most likely your particular problem is unique. In the case that there's a known issue you're running into, the support line over the phone will be able to help get you flagged for anything you might need.

I'm going to close this thread to new replies. We'll talk to you soon if you're still having trouble, and again, my apologies for the silence.