Spotify plays music on different volume

• 22 January 2015
  • 29 replies

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

29 replies

Linking to another thread https://en.community.sonos.com/music-services-and-sources-228994/volume-normalization-for-online-music-services-5611734/index3.html#post16025978 which discusses this.
Any updates about Sonos incorporating the volume normalization that Spotify has? I play Spotify though Sonos with the Volume normalization set but obviously songs still play at different levels.
So..
Looking at the tread here it seams like there is no progress about Sonos incorporating the volume normalization that Spotify has? I play Spotify though Sonos with the Volume normalization set but obviously songs still play at different levels with Sonos.. Are you not at all interested in fixing this..? Using Sonos in restaurant with a playlist thru Spotify is a BIG problem, and as I can see for a long time now people have been asking for help here.. with out any fix for it..?