Spotify Playlist in Sonos App - Sonos One SL

• 22 December 2020
  • 1 reply

Badge +2

Hi

If anyone can help...

I have used Spotify for a couple of years.

Just bought a Sonos One SL and downloaded the Sonos App.

I transferred my Spotify stuff into the Sonos App.. This includes a couple of my own playlists.

When I press ‘play’ or ‘shuffle’ to access my playlists, a message comes up, ‘Unable to add songs to the Queue’. Therefore, I am not able to listen to my playlists!

Does anyone know what I can do about this? It seems a strange problem.

Thanks for your time.

D

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @dwizzlex

Thanks for reaching out to the Sonos community and for letting us know about your concern. Let me share some information about the error message you received. 

When you see the error message - "‘Unable to add songs to the Queue", this usually caused by network communication problems between your Sonos devices and your router. Let me suggest the next troubleshooting and see if it will work for you. 

Sequential reboot all your network devices and Sonos devices to the connection. 

• Unplug your network devices (modem, router, any wireless access points on the network) from the power and wait for 60 full seconds before you plug it back in.
  • Once the router is back online, unplug all your Sonos devices from the power. Please wait 15 seconds before you plug back them back in.
  • Force close the Sonos app from your iOS or Android device.
  • When the status light on your Sonos speakers are solid white, get back on the Sonos app and check if you're connected.
  • Start music playback and wait for 3 minutes before running a diagnostic report.

Let us know how you get on with the advice above. Please don't forget to include the confirmation numbers in your response to look into your Sonos system and find out the cause. We'll wait for your reply.