Spotify not working on connect amp

• 30 December 2016
  • 3 replies

I have been using Deezer on my 4 Play 1 and Connect Amp without any problems. I just added Spotify and it works fine with the Play 1 but not with Connect Amp. Deezer is still working on all devices.
Martin

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20
I still have the same problem. I just listened to Deezer on my connect amp without problem but when switching to Spotify it stops. Spotify works on my Play 1:s.
My diagnostic number is 7071538.

Hi cum96sm5,

There's a communication error showing between your Sonos units. Most of the time errors like these can be resolved by rebooting your Sonos speakers. Please reboot each of your speakers by removing them from power for ten seconds or so. Once they're back online, test out Spotify and see if it works.
I still have the same problem. I just listened to Deezer on my connect amp without problem but when switching to Spotify it stops. Spotify works on my Play 1:s.
My diagnostic number is 7071538.
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Hi, Martin. Welcome to the community. Could you submit a diagnostic of your system and respond with the corresponding confirmation, please? This way, one of our agents can have a look. Thanks in advance.