Question

Spotify issues

• 3 March 2017
  • 1 reply

This seems to be a recurring issue for many. My sonos system will play all other services, but will not connect to spotify. We have 3 accounts connected, none of which will play. There is no problem with searching music, or adding it to the queue. The issue is when Sonos "plays" the music - no sound is heard, and after 30 seconds the "unable to play - the connection to spotify was lost" error message appears.
Please help, this is driving me crazy!

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +20
This seems to be a recurring issue for many. My sonos system will play all other services, but will not connect to spotify. We have 3 accounts connected, none of which will play. There is no problem with searching music, or adding it to the queue. The issue is when Sonos "plays" the music - no sound is heard, and after 30 seconds the "unable to play - the connection to spotify was lost" error message appears.
Please help, this is driving me crazy!

Hi bekeo1,

Please submit a diagnostic report after you get this error then reply with the confirmation number.