Answered

Spotify is skipping beginning of songs and sometimes skips entire songs.

• 5 October 2021
  • 1 reply

I have a problem where spotify skips beginning of song or skips a song entirely. Sonos has a message that says it lost connection to spotify. I don’t think it’s a spotify problem as I use spotify on other platforms and never had any problems.

The device is the Sonos Five. It is connected via ethernet cable. I have tried multiple cables and even directly into the modem. Diagnostic code: 1357360969

icon

Best answer by James L. 6 October 2021, 10:01

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Badge +17

Hi @Copyman,

Thanks for the diagnostic. I’ve taken a look through and I don’t see anything immediately concerning, other than the vast amount of playback errors on the player. Without further digging into your system and network, it’s not possible at the moment to tell exactly what’s causing this.

Do you have this issue when using other music services, such as Amazon Music or YouTube Music?

If so, I suggest submitting another diagnostic report after playback issues on other services and get in touch with our customer care team so they can perform some live troubleshooting steps with you.