Question

Spotify is not working

• 20 December 2016
  • 1 reply

I have problem with using Spotify on my Sonos. It work fine until for a few weeks ago. On Spotify my Sonos-system is visible as a device, but nothing happens, when I choose it on my phone. I have tried different phones, and pces, but it is the same problem on all. If I try to add Spotify as a service on Sonos I get a error messages telling me, that there is a problem with the wireless system. I can use other music services on Sonos like radio and Tidal, bur not Spotify.

I have tried with and without a Sonos bridge. I have also tried with and without cable.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +20
I have problem with using Spotify on my Sonos. It work fine until for a few weeks ago. On Spotify my Sonos-system is visible as a device, but nothing happens, when I choose it on my phone. I have tried different phones, and pces, but it is the same problem on all. If I try to add Spotify as a service on Sonos I get a error messages telling me, that there is a problem with the wireless system. I can use other music services on Sonos like radio and Tidal, bur not Spotify.

I have tried with and without a Sonos bridge. I have also tried with and without cable.

Hi Kjell,

Please send in a diagnostic report and reply with the number, I'll take a look for you.