Spotify Connect loses connection after updating to iOS 11

• 9 October 2017
  • 1 reply

Badge +1
I have upgraded my iPhone 6 Plus to iOS 11 recently. Since the update, Spotify Connect keeps losing connection when I try to play music on my Sonos system. It sees the speakers in the Spotify app and sometimes a connection is made, I even here music for a few seconds, but then suddenly loses connection with the speaker. It seems the connection is way more unstable then in iOS 10. Before updating I had no problems at all with Spotify Connect. Playing music thought the Songs app is working fine and stable, so I think it has something to do about Spotify Connect or the way the speakers are currently connecting to iOS 11.

Does anybody know a fix for this?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Hello there, OSC4R.

It's been some time since you posted and I wanted to check to see if you are still experiencing this problem. If so, would you please submit a diagnostic report and reply with the seven-digit confirmation number it gives at the end. Thanks in advance.