Answered

Spotify complains of unstable wifi

• 9 June 2021
  • 3 replies

I’ve been listening to Spotify since purchasing my Beam and OneSLs several months ago. Last week, Spotify started complaining that my wifi was unstable. All other services play fine.

I’ve forwarded a diagnostic (200988785), and verified nothing is blocking between wifi hub and Sonos.

icon

Best answer by GuitarSuperstar 9 June 2021, 03:16

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 7

Try unplugging your Beam and One SLs from power for about a minute and reboot your router and phone. You can also try removing Spotify from your music services in the Sonos app and re-adding it. 

I did all that prior to opening a ticket. I’m quite curious what the diagnostic says.

Thanks for the help!

On a whim, I tried a restart again. This time, I stopped them in order (Beam, SL-Kitchen, SL-Office) and then brought them back online in the same order. Voila! Spotify works a charm, and Sonos now starts music faster (previously, the delay was occasionally over a minute).

Thank you  :boom: GuitarSuperStar :boom: