Answered

Spotify/Apple music Songs skip on wired network

• 29 April 2019
  • 1 reply

Any recommendation? I have been reading about songs skipping on WiFi settings. I have 3 Sonos speakers (2 Sonos One, 1 Play 5) and they are all on wired network. Sometimes the error message is “Connection with Spotify lost”. This is terrible and I want to return the speakers.
icon

Best answer by Ken_Griffiths 29 April 2019, 02:17

If the connection to Spotify is being lost in a wired setup, then I would first see what is happening with your internet connection and then check your router. Speak to your ISP if you discover any issues.

If all is well with your connection, then check your network setup and cabling to your speakers. Look in particular at any switches, access points, power-line adapters etc; that may form part of your wired network.

If problems persist, then you should Submit a Sonos System Diagnostic for further investigation and contact Sonos Customer Care directly, using this link below:

Contact Sonos Customer Care/Twitter (24/7) etc.

Anyhow I hope that helps and that you get your issues resolved soon.?
View original

1 reply

If the connection to Spotify is being lost in a wired setup, then I would first see what is happening with your internet connection and then check your router. Speak to your ISP if you discover any issues.

If all is well with your connection, then check your network setup and cabling to your speakers. Look in particular at any switches, access points, power-line adapters etc; that may form part of your wired network.

If problems persist, then you should Submit a Sonos System Diagnostic for further investigation and contact Sonos Customer Care directly, using this link below:

Contact Sonos Customer Care/Twitter (24/7) etc.

Anyhow I hope that helps and that you get your issues resolved soon.?