Question

speakers turning off intermittently

• 28 December 2020
  • 1 reply

I'm having issues with my Sonos system since connecting to a new Wi-Fi network. A lot of the time, the app won't load any of the rooms/speakers and I have to turn Wi-Fi off and on again, close down the app, etc and sometimes this will work, sometimes it won't. 

I'm now trying to stream a song via spotify through a play 5, play 1 and a sub. I get half way into the song and each speaker turns off and on intermittently. I'll have the sub only playing base for a few seconds, then maybe the play1 and maybe the play5. Very rarely them all together. Please help me fix my system as I've invested a few thousand pounds now in my system. 

update- this only seems to occur when using spotify. Tunein doesn't seem to have any issue 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Did you follow Sonos’ guide for new wifi?

Also try a system refresh: Power off all Sonos devices, restart router and wait until it has fully restarted, then power on Sonos one at a time.