Speakers go missing from app

• 5 December 2020
  • 1 reply

Hi, i bought a sonos move, playbar and a sub 6 month ago. It worked perfect together. We moved to a new apartment a few months ago and now i cant see the playbar and the the sub together with the move. Sometimes i can see the three products but i cant play them together and most of the time i just cant find the playbar and the sub. What can be the reason? Maybe a low quality of wifi connection?? 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Hi @Nirpo120.

Welcome, thank you for reaching out to Sonos Community since you already tried some troubleshooting steps let me try to assist you.

Let’s start with the router since this started when you transfer to you're new apartment.

Here are router settings that need to be verified. You can contact your ISP or the manufacturer of the router for assistance.

a. Auto channel must be set to Off

b. Choose best non-overlapping channel (1,6,11)

c. Set channel bandwidth to 20MHz

d. Both 2.4GHz and 5GHz should be enabled

e. 802.11 band should be set to b/g/n

f. Airtime Fairness should be disabled

After checking the router settings and the issue still continues this link might help you out Reduce wireless interference.

Let us know if it works. If you need help with any other information, please be sure to let us know.