Answered

speakers dropping out and unable to connect errors

• 11 June 2021
  • 5 replies

Hi there. Im having lots of trouble with speakers dropping off my windows based S2 software, as well as lots of “Unable to connect” errors with Spotify. My diag code 1139617590. Any help to identify where the problem might be would be great

icon

Best answer by James L. 11 June 2021, 15:05

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

New diagnostic is 476449128. Also use unifi access points. Could there be a clash with the wifi channels? We also have some content filtering and unusual DNS settings for the company, so Im wondering if something there might be blocking spotify, but I have no records of anything being blocked

Badge +17

Hi @Slothking,

I’ve taken a look at the diagnostics you sent, and I can see a lot of interference issues and players generally having a tough time connecting consistently. There’s a high degree of interference on the 2.4GHz spectrum around pretty much every player, with the worst around Deli and Produce speakers. I noticed that a couple of them are hardwired to the network - is it possible to do this for the others too? This may help with stability of the system.

I don’t see any dropouts caused by content filtering or anything really going on with the DNS, so I think this is down to the interference issues happening here. Take a look at our guide on Reducing Wireless Interference and see if any of these steps help. Alternatively, our support team may be able to give you some more pointed tips and can work with you live on the phone to find what works for this setup.

Thanks for your advice. Have made some changes and sent in a new diagnostic - 321687125 - are you able to see any changes?

Badge +17

Thanks for your advice. Have made some changes and sent in a new diagnostic - 321687125 - are you able to see any changes?

Unfortunately not - the diagnostic you sent came through unreadable/corrupted. Since you made the changes, have you noticed any improvements to your system stability?

Hi James. 

We monitored over the weekend and still had a large number of dropouts. 

I have resent another diagnostic - 2088321690 to see if that has any helpfull info in it