Answered

Speakers continue to cut in and out

• 13 March 2022
  • 2 replies

My speakers continue to cut in and out. I’ve unplugged all of them and restarted the app and there all running on one wifi so I’m confused? My diagnostic number is 752225820

icon

Best answer by Corry P 16 March 2022, 10:28

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7

Have you tried unplugging the speakers from power for a couple of minutes AND rebooting your router and phone? What model router are you using?

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @Cjmiller12 

Welcome to the Sonos Community!

In short, the problem is interference.

Every one of your speakers is reporting excessive physical transmission errors and this is directly responsible for your disappointing playback experience.

Please check each of your speakers and ensure they are not too close (less than 1m or 3ft) to other WiFi devices or sources of interference. Check our Reducing wireless interference help page for details. Make sure nothing similar is close to your router too.

You could also try changing the channel that your 2.4GHz network is utilising - you’ll need to log in to your router to do this, at http://192.168.1.1. Try channels 6 and 11 - don’t use other channels as they over-lap and will cause more problems.

I hope this helps.