Answered

Soundbar works 3 seconds then stops

Everytime i press the play/pause button the soundbar starts playing and after just 3 seconds it stops. I press again, it does the same thing. What should i do to make it work? It is really annoying. Also, the left speaker has an annoying sharp sound from upclose, like in the old times when you had the amplifier and you coukd hear the backround noise in the speakers.

Please help.on this topic.

Thank you
icon

Best answer by Chris 25 March 2018, 20:54

To me it sounds like an IP address conflict (seeing orange light like it is rebooting when playing to it). Do you know how to go into your router and give it a new fixed IP address.
View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +22
What source are you playing
I am using the phone. Just saw that alsonthe led is flashing orange/white/orange
Userlevel 7
Badge +22
Using phone - as in playing music residing on the phone?

To me the stopping every few seconds sounds like an ip address conflict (or if playing music from phone an issue with the phone connectivity).

Have you had the playbar using and working for some time.

What happens with watching TV (sound). What about playing something like station on TuneIn.
It had this problem ever since i got it. I think it might either be a software glitch or somethig else... i think i should get a diagnostic or something...
Userlevel 7
Badge +22
can you answer questions regarding sources of sound do you have it on all sources. TuneIn, Pandora, TV etc.
Userlevel 7
Badge +22
To me it sounds like an IP address conflict (seeing orange light like it is rebooting when playing to it). Do you know how to go into your router and give it a new fixed IP address.
Just tried the music on my phone. And it is doing that. Also tried a radio station. Same thing.
Userlevel 7
Badge +22
what about playing TV sound?
Userlevel 7
Badge +22
Do you know how to add a new IP address fixed in your router?
Tried all, still nothing. In my opinion Sonos should do a check on it. It looks as if something is not right!