Sound playback dropouts

• 2 July 2018
  • 1 reply

I was listening to BBC Radio4 on Tunein when suddenly sound stopped on all my active speakers. When I checked in the Sonos APP it showed that play was stopped. I resumed Play and then it resumed as normal.
I have just submitted diagnostic 70713899 shortly after play stopped

I listen to TuneIn for several hours a day and this typicalyy happen about 4-5 times a week

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +20
I was listening to BBC Radio4 on Tunein when suddenly sound stopped on all my active speakers. When I checked in the Sonos APP it showed that play was stopped. I resumed Play and then it resumed as normal.
I have just submitted diagnostic 70713899 shortly after play stopped

I listen to TuneIn for several hours a day and this typicalyy happen about 4-5 times a week

Hi stevepiper1,

Thanks for sending in the diagnostic report. I see that there is some wireless interference causing some communication issues on your Sonos system. This could be the reason your audio cut out. Please try changing the wireless channel your Sonos system is using from 11 to 6 and see if things improve.