Question

sound no longer coming out of Sonos One

• 28 June 2020
  • 3 replies

Set up a new Sonos system 2 weeks ago consisting of 3 Sonos One units supported by a Boost. Worked fine for 2 weeks (save set up was difficult). Now one of the Sonos One units no longer emits any sound. It’s fully connected to the system, I’ve even restored it to factory settings and re added it to the system but no sound. No chime sound either when I press the infinity button.

it is not WiFi connectivity issue as other 2 speakers work fine and in same room.

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hi @Tomo1980, Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the community. Thanks for bringing this up and we totally understand where you're coming from. So we can further check the status of the Sonos products, Kindly submit a diagnostic report and reply here with the confirmation number so we can further check what could be causing the issue. 

We're here to answer any further questions you have.

Thanks Simon - following this post a few days ago the speaker then completely died (no power whatsoever). I was able to speak with a Sonos operative in the States and they agreed the unit was faulty and I am in the process of returning it for a replacement. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hi @Tomo1980, Thanks for the update. 

If you need help with any other information, Please be sure to let us know.