Answered

sound low with symfonisk+port+pro-ject T1 turntable

• 5 January 2022
  • 3 replies

I’ve tried everything and nothing will make sound go from turntable to speaker. Please help!!!!

icon

Best answer by Ken_Griffiths 5 January 2022, 03:28

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

There are different versions of this TT - is it the model with a built-in pre-amp? If not then you need to add one to the setup. If it is, make sure the output is set to line-level and in the Sonos App goto ‘Settings/System/[Port Room Name]’ and set the line-in source level to 10.

To play the TT audio to a Sonos Room, select the room from the ‘System’ icon on the main bottom bar then goto the ‘Browse’ (Music icon) tab and scroll past the music services and select the Line-In icon and then play the TT vinyl audio to the selected room.

The TT playback can also be ‘automated’ to play on a chosen room/group at a predetermined volume from the Autoplay options in the Ports room settings.

Hi all, mine has the pre-amp. My solution was something I only found after hours of reading and it was actually quite simple. Turntable was switched to phono in instead on line-in.