Answered

sound loss when changing channels

Whenever I switch to a different channel, the sound is lost. I have to use the TV remote, not cable remote to go into sound settings and switch to external speaker. I have a Sony bravo TV and we use Verizon cable. I contacted Sonos support and they couldn’t fix it. Help!

icon

Best answer by GuitarSuperstar 11 June 2021, 03:00

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

6 replies

Thanks !

Userlevel 7

Bravia Sync can be accessed in your TV’s settings. But without knowing the exact model of your Sony TV, I can’t give you exact instructions. But try this:

To enable [BRAVIA Sync control], press the HOME button, then select [Settings] — [Watching TV] — [External inputs] — [BRAVIA Sync settings] — [BRAVIA Sync control].

After you enable Bravia Sync, run “TV Setup” in the Sonos app and follow the instructions.

I really don't know. Not sure how to determine that. I'm not technically astute

Userlevel 7

Do you have Bravia Sync (CEC) enabled on your TV? 

Hi. Sony Bravia. it’s connected directly to the TV Hdmi arc3 port. A DVD player is also connected. Thanks for your help.

Userlevel 7

Can you describe your setup? What model Sony TV do you have? How is the Beam connected to your TV? Do you have anything else connected to the TV?