Answered

sound loss when changing channels

Whenever I switch to a different channel, the sound is lost. I have to use the TV remote, not cable remote to go into sound settings and switch to external speaker. I have a Sony bravo TV and we use Verizon cable. I contacted Sonos support and they couldn’t fix it. Help!

icon

Best answer by GuitarSuperstar 11 June 2021, 03:00

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

6 replies

Userlevel 7

Can you describe your setup? What model Sony TV do you have? How is the Beam connected to your TV? Do you have anything else connected to the TV?

Hi. Sony Bravia. it’s connected directly to the TV Hdmi arc3 port. A DVD player is also connected. Thanks for your help.

Userlevel 7

Do you have Bravia Sync (CEC) enabled on your TV? 

I really don't know. Not sure how to determine that. I'm not technically astute

Userlevel 7

Bravia Sync can be accessed in your TV’s settings. But without knowing the exact model of your Sony TV, I can’t give you exact instructions. But try this:

To enable [BRAVIA Sync control], press the HOME button, then select [Settings] — [Watching TV] — [External inputs] — [BRAVIA Sync settings] — [BRAVIA Sync control].

After you enable Bravia Sync, run “TV Setup” in the Sonos app and follow the instructions.

Thanks !