I have 8 Sonos Speakers at home and everything was working fine for many years.
Last year, I have changed my Asus RT-AC3200 for a RT-AX88U. The change was transparent and I didn’t meet any issue until the last weeks.
When I use the Party Mode to group all the speakers together, it often happens that some speakers stop playing the music, while other speakers continues. And the sound comes back a few seconds later, like the speaker was temporally not anymore in the group.
When it happens, I checked and the speakers with no sound are not muted and still present in the app, in the same group, all playing the same audio source.
It appears that this issue happens everytime with the same speakers, but not only with the farest from the router.
- The wifi coverage is very good
- Each speaker has a static IP
- I tried to manually change the Sonos Channel, but same issue
- Restarting the router didn’t change anything
- I don’t use Sonos Boost, one Play One is plugged to my router.
Has anyone any idea ?
Sorry, but wire every speakers can’t be a solution :D
Best answer by Corry PView original