Question

Sound from connect to play 3 intermittently fails

• 29 December 2016
  • 1 reply

I am not sure this is the right place for my issue. I the diagnostic number 6933206. I am strungling with the new SONOS I set up. I have a Sonos Connect in a room that is connected to my existing music amp. I am streaming the music from connect to play 3. Sound goes on/off intermittently. I tried setting up router on channel 11, read this on one of the bugs. It helped a bit where disconects are less frequent but I am still having issues. The connect and ply3 are in the same room and I grouped them.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +20
I am not sure this is the right place for my issue. I the diagnostic number 6933206. I am strungling with the new SONOS I set up. I have a Sonos Connect in a room that is connected to my existing music amp. I am streaming the music from connect to play 3. Sound goes on/off intermittently. I tried setting up router on channel 11, read this on one of the bugs. It helped a bit where disconects are less frequent but I am still having issues. The connect and ply3 are in the same room and I grouped them.

Hi ptamario,

There are some wireless communication errors showing up on your diagnostic report which are likely causing the audio cut outs. Please try changing your router's wireless channel to reduce interference and see if that helps.