Sound Dropout Fixed - solution shown.

• 18 October 2020
  • 1 reply

I have only recently started acquiring Sonos products, initially I just wanted a Bluetooth speaker, now a small fortune later I now have a pair of moves set up in stereo mode, and a home theatre consisting of a 55” Sony Bravia A*, an Arc Soundbar, two One’s and a Sub.

Initially everything was easy to set up, but yesterday I had a nightmare trying to add the Sub, I managed it after a while and then started to notice the sound dropping out for a split second every 20 seconds or so which is not what you want really! Anyway I’m pleased to say that it’s now been resolved, all I did was reset my TiVo box.

Hopefully this will help others who are experiencing the same problem.

Graham

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Hi @Graham230968.

Welcome to the Sonos community and thanks for reaching out and sharing your solution on what fixed the issue in your situation. This would greatly help other members of the community who might have the same set up as yours and are looking for answers or solutions to their issue. I do hope others would find this thread useful as well.

Please do not hesitate to share, reach out, or create a topic if you still have further questions or concerns. We are always here to help.

Thanks,