Sound cutting out using Amazon Prime music

• 10 January 2017
  • 7 replies

I have a network of Sonos speakers thru my house. Some 1's, 3's and a 5. I just recently starting testing out Amazon Prime music, but when I play it, the song plays for about 30 seconds and then it will cut out. It's still playing on the Sonos app. After a few seconds, the music comes back but it will start in only some of the speakers before coming back on all of them. Then it works for about another 30 seconds before it does it again. I haven't had this problem with any other music sources. Hopefully someone can help me with this problem. Thanks.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

7 replies

I have the same issue when watching amazon prime app through a Panasonic TV. Cuts out intermittently. Does not do it on Netflix
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Hi folks,

Please send us a diagnostic report from your Sonos system. Then, reply with the confirmation number and I'll look into it for you.
Userlevel 2
Me too. Amazon music started cutting out this morning. Hadn't had any other issues til now
Userlevel 2
Its been steady for a little while now but here is my confirmation number 8054640 thanks
Badge
Yes....I was told on forum awhile ago with Pandora that unless you have the paid version it would drop off. Now we are also using Amazon Prime music and same thing is happening. Stops after about 30-60 minutes. So tired of it.
Hi, I have also been suffering this problem with Amazon prime music over the last couple of weeks. I have 3 Play:1 and a Bridge. Any fix on the way?
Did anyone resolve this issue? I've started having connection issues, but only with Amazon Music. Everything else works fine!