Trying to log into account to register new wifi details. Sonos won't accept any password. Have reset many times. Says password is reset then doesn't recognise it. Any ideas?
Best answer by Simon B
- When you go to the Sonos App » Settings » Accounts » Do you see your email address or is it a different email address with some ** characters on it?
- Are you using the Sonos S1 or S2 App?
- Have you tried to Reset the Sonos App?
- Have you tried it on another controller or device where you have the Sonos App to check if it will work there?
- When you try to go to www.sonos.com and log in on your account, Is it successful?
After doing this, I believe you’re trying to do a Wireless setup to associate your Sonos products and the Sonos App on your new Wifi network.
Let me know your thoughts with the advice above.
We're here to answer any further questions you have.