Answered

Sonos Won't Connect To App

• 5 January 2022
  • 3 replies

I have a sonos beam and two sonos SLs that I am trying to connect to my Sonos App. Whenever I need to reset my wifi router they seem to lose connection to the app. I have tried repeatedly unplugging my router, then the speakers, and then plug back in my router then once the wifi is back up and running I will plug back my speakers. I have done the hard resets on the speakers as well.

Sometimes I have luck connecting all of them and then I’m not able to set them up as a surround sound speaker. And then the next second none of the speakers are showing up in my app. Any help would be much appreciated!

icon

Best answer by SpiffyB13 5 January 2022, 22:34

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Please my article here:

https://en.community.sonos.com/troubleshooting-228999/tips-tricks-resolving-random-issues-impacting-sonos-devices-6845346 

Userlevel 7

What model router are you using? Are you able to wire the Beam directly to your router with an ethernet cable?

Thank you for your help! I found the issue was I needed to change my wifi router settings so the Channel was not Automatic but should be on either 1, 6, or 11.