Question

Sonos Update and BT Smarthub

• 11 October 2016
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 2
My Sonos system is working fine. Today the PC controller tells me a system update is available - it has failed 3 times and deletes all my components from the controller with the exception of my Play 5. I had to remove and reinstall the controller to get it to 'see' all my components. PC running Windows 10. I tried the update using my Android phone and the same thing happens. The error code (can't remember the number) suggested it might be something to do with a firewall.

Any ideas?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Badge +1
My Sonos system is working fine. Today the PC controller tells me a system update is available - it has failed 3 times and deletes all my components from the controller with the exception of my Play 5. I had to remove and reinstall the controller to get it to 'see' all my components. PC running Windows 10. I tried the update using my Android phone and the same thing happens. The error code (can't remember the number) suggested it might be something to do with a firewall.

Any ideas?

Hey JulesandSand,

We'll continue to troubleshoot and help you within this ongoing thread - https://en.community.sonos.com/troubleshooting-228999/resolved-update-outage-error-1013-on-update-6739485/index2.html#post16037395.