Answered

Sonos Trade up

• 2 July 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

Hi all!

I own a Playbar, two Play 3’s and Sub Gen 2. Logging onto my Sonos account it says eligible products are Playbar and Play 3’s. My question is, can I select the Playbar, using the discount upgrade to an Arc and STILL keep the Playbar, i.e. sell it to a collegue of mine.

Anybody with experience in trade up, your help would really mean a lot.

Neven

icon

Best answer by Jeffrey_35 2 July 2021, 06:20

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +15

Yes you can do exactly that. I believe when you exchange it you have to let them know you are keeping it instead of sending it back. You will also have to reset it to original factory settings.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

And you have to tell your collegue the Playbar is no longer eligible for a discount after you collected it.

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

Yes you can do exactly that. I believe when you exchange it you have to let them know you are keeping it instead of sending it back. You will also have to reset it to original factory settings.

Whoa, that is some excellent news. Thank you

Neven

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

And you have to tell your collegue the Playbar is no longer eligible for a discount after you collected it.

Of course. Thanks for your input.

Neven