Question

Sonos system starts playing at last setup randomly

• 17 November 2020
  • 1 reply

Hello, I have 3 of the newer Amps purchased last year and using the latest S2 app on my Apple 10 iphone and the iOS is 14.1. Everything has been fine up until the last few S2 App / iOS updates.   

Some how my Sonos system will start playing music where I last turned it off randomly without any involvement from me and my phone is laying on the desk.  Sometimes it’s 2 in morning and I haven’t had the system “on” for several days. This occurs with both Spotify and Pandora so I don’t believe the streaming services are causing it.

Any suggestions?  Thanks! David 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @fishnduty.

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the community!

I appreciate your detailed post outlining the issue, let me help and try to figure this out.

Kindly submit a diagnostic report through the Sonos app when the issue occurs, and reply with the confirmation number. I'd start by reviewing your system,  it will help in identifying what's possibly causing the issue.

I’m looking forward to assisting you further from here.

If you have any other questions or run into any issues,  please do not hesitate to reach out,  we are always here to help.