Question

Sonos system only plays 55 seconds of song and it's not skipping!

• 1 October 2016
  • 4 replies

Badge
My Sonos system will only play 55 seconds of song. It's not skipping. Sonos shows the song length as 56 seconds. However, the song is actually 1 minute and 56 seconds long. The original source of this song is in my iTunes library and it plays the entire song in iTunes. Any suggestions on how to fix this?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +21
Sorry

Are you saying your Sonos works perfectly for everything apart from this one song?

Or is this any song on your Music Library?
Badge
Yes. It's just this ONE song that I've noticed so far. It's a brand new CD that I added to my library not too long ago. It's almost as though it quit recording the song mid way through. The rest of the songs on the CD play all the way through.
Userlevel 7
Badge +21
Well it may be corrupted in some way. I'd rip that song again and see if that sorts you out
Badge
I deleted the entire album from my iTunes library and burned it again, then updated my Sonos music library and that seem to fix the problem. Thanks for your help Stuart!