Question

Sonos System not found

• 29 December 2016
  • 1 reply

Hi all. I recently took my Play 3 to a neighbours house and set it up on their router. I've now taken it back to my house and can not get a connection. Neither my iphone or PC will show Sonos as being visible to my router (even if I use the ethernet cable). I've explored every option via Sonos support and many Community threads but to no avail. Any suggestions?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Hi all. I recently took my Play 3 to a neighbours house and set it up on their router. I've now taken it back to my house and can not get a connection. Neither my iphone or PC will show Sonos as being visible to my router (even if I use the ethernet cable). I've explored every option via Sonos support and many Community threads but to no avail. Any suggestions?

Hi Neil1,

Please wire your PLAY:3 into your router with an ethernet cable then follow the steps in this guide which should help you get reconnected.

If that doesn't help, let me know and I'll create a support ticket for you and get you in touch with our phone team for more troubleshooting.