Answered

sonos system

• 17 September 2021
  • 3 replies

Good morning ! My system has been working fine for over 5 years. Roughly 12 weeks ago I logged on the app and all the speakers have disappeared off the app. I re added them all (quite a task with 8 to connect) it worked. Every time I log on now some speakers are there and some are not but over time they become available to listen on. Then disappear, checked the WiFi and no issues there, we are on the S1 app as not all the speakers are the new ones (S2 app)

Any help would be appreciated as it’s sending me Crazy 

icon

Best answer by bockersjv 17 September 2021, 10:40

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

First step I would do would be to turn of all my devices, including Sonos ones, and then reboot your Router.  Then turn on each speaker in turn before then other devices.

If you are still having issues then submit a Diagnostic and post it here.

Alternatively give the support team a call and they can run through diagnostics with you.

Userlevel 7

Also, have you made any changes to your network hardware (i.e. new router, extenders or access points) or settings via the admin page. There's a possibility that an update may be waiting for your routers firmware in the admin section as well.

I would quite willingly pay anyone to come and fix it ! I’m in Wakefield, UK.

Mod Edit: Removed partial postcode, replaced with UK