Question

Sonos Sub Won't Power up

• 2 August 2020
  • 2 replies

This is the second sub I have paid a lot of cash for brand new, both times in less than 3 months the unit fails without any reason.  I waited years to try buying again, thinking surely these people would have heard the 1000’s of people complaining about the same thing and bloody well fix it.  Jokes on me.  The reset trick doesn't work, the lights are all set to on, the power outlet is completely fine proven with anything else I plug in works.  So I’m publicly asking Sonos, what are you going to do to make me whole, since I've got thousands of dollars invested into your products.  Can’t even reach tech support, 24/7 days are gone.  And no I don't want to hear the covid blues, IDGAF I paid cash money for a working product (TWICE) and now it’s Sonos turn to make this right.  For instance, feel free to drop ship me the latest generation sub for free.  Pretty sure it won't put you out of business; but lawyers can…

2 replies

Userlevel 7

Hi @Nos 

Posting in the community may or may not get you the response you want. Your options are:

1. Submit a diagnostic and post the reference ID in this forum
  2. Return the sub to place of purchase

If you are really PO’d

1. Contact Sonos corporate offices (phone or letter)
  2. Report Sonos to Better Business Bureau

Hi @Nos 

Posting in the community may or may not get you the response you want. Your options are:

1. Submit a diagnostic and post the reference ID in this forum
  2. Return the sub to place of purchase

If you are really PO’d

1. Contact Sonos corporate offices (phone or letter)
  2. Report Sonos to Better Business Bureau

Visability is key, I've hit every social media platform and cross referenced dozens of the same complaints.  I just want it to work, and there is zero chance they don't know exactly what it is and how to fix it, its been a decade.