Answered

sonos sub make noise every few second

• 5 November 2021
  • 6 replies

From last few days my sonos subwoofer makes low beeping noise every few second.I ran diagnostics and number is 670796755

icon

Best answer by Ken_Griffiths 5 November 2021, 22:37

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

6 replies

Have you tried any troubleshooting at all to try to resolve the beeping noise? Just some examples:

• Powering it off for 3 minutes to see if that solves the issue?
  • See if using a different power socket elsewhere in the Home makes any difference?
  • Tried the Sub ‘bonded’ to a different Sonos Room. (If available)?
  • Tried a different Power cable (if available)?
  • Tried different audio sources?
  • Tried it both wired to the LAN, aswell as wireless?
  • Factory Resetting the device (as a last resort)?

If not, then perhaps give those a quick try to see if it might just resolve the matter.

Hello I tried but issue did not get resolved ; as soon I plug my sub to power outlet it started making beeping noise.

Hello I tried but issue did not get resolved ; as soon I plug my sub to power outlet it started making beeping noise.

In that case I suggest that you perhaps contact/chat to Sonos Support Staff via this LINK. Hope you manage to get it sorted. 👍

I’m getting Same issue and need help !!

Then I’d recommend following the suggestion in the post previous to yours!

Certainly, this could be a failure mode of SUB, but also stay alert for unexpected correlations.

I was working with an audio unit in the electronics shop on a military base. During final test I noticed a periodic rude noise emitted by the unit. I was devastated and annoyed. After a few minutes, out of the corner of my eye, I noticed a large rotating radar array outside the building. Each time the array swung in my direction there was a rude noise.