Question

Sonos stutters at the beginning of a song list?

Why does sonos stutter at the beginning of a song list? It sometimes stops and continue moments later. This is very frustrating and it is certainly not due to interference. It seems to be a very old problem that SONOS doesn’t want to solve. Please advice.

6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi @jperdomos2000, and welcome to the Community. I understand that you are having some issues with playing music. When you have a moment, we would like to have you submit a diagnostic of your system and reply back with the confirmation number. This will allow us to see how your system is functioning, and help provide a resolution.

Thank you very much for your message. How do generate a diagnostic of my system?

submit a system diagnostic

Already did. Thank you.

499119674 Is the confirmation number for the diagnostics I sent. Thank you.

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Thanks for providing that diagnostic. It seems like we are having a tough time reaching the internet. 

Can you reboot your router? Sometimes there is a hang-up between Sonos and the internet, and rebooting the router usually resolves this. Can you also remove the music service you are using from your Sonos system and then re-add it?