This has been happening for a few weeks now and is difficult to pinpoint to a single cause, because several changes happened in my home at round about the same time: i) there was a large Sonos software update which failed several times before finally working; ii) I got a new NAS (so my music library moved); iii) I moved some of my network devices around; iv) I upgraded my main broadband router to a BT Smart Hub (although these last two were largely in response to the problem!).
So far, I have tried:
- Separating the 2.4 and 5GHz wifi frequencies
- Ensuring Sonos is on a different channel (11) to my home wifi (6)
- Checking for wireless interference from other networks in the area
- Checking for any IP address conflicts on my network (there are none)
- Replacing cable being used to connect Sonos Bridge to my network
- Moving the Sonos Bridge away from the router and other devices to a different part of the house
- Switching off my wireless IP cameras in case they were causing interference
Getting desperate now. Just done a diagnostic - 7660366 - if anybody can help!
Best answer by AirgetlamView original