Question

Sonos stopped working with Amazon music

• 1 December 2018
  • 14 replies

My sonos connects ok to my tv and to internet radio but today has simply stopped working with amazon music, though I can listen to amazon music from my pc or phone. Any ideas what has gone wrong?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

14 replies

Having the same problem, it was ok earlier today. But now just keeps saying unable to browse music, lost connection to amazon music.
Same here. 😞
Mine has just stopped as well, working fine on amazon music but unable to browse through sonos any idea what going on ?
Same here as well. Really annoying
I messaged Sonos help but as yet not heard back. It’s not an amazon music issue as the amazon is working fine directly off the phone
Same problem here. Definitely a problem with Sonos. Amazon music app working fine. It was working fine this morning though.?
Userlevel 7
Badge +21
Same problem here. Definitely a problem with Sonos. Amazon music app working fine. It was working fine this morning though.?

We don't know that the servers and code for the Amazon app is the same for sonos.
Just had Sonos reply
Hi , thanks for reaching out. Our team was notified of a system-wide issue with Amazon Music a short time ago. Amazon and Sonos are currently working to get it resolved as soon as possible. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Amazon Music should be up and running again.
Just been advised,
Hi the team was notified that Amazon Music should be back to normal behavior. Please reply here if the issue persists.
Badge
The issue persists with my system, 2 sonos 1 and a playbar, Diagnostic # 73687679.
It is not fixed for my Play 1 and Play 3. Also can't play Radio by TuneIn, Spotify or anything other than what is on my phone
Badge
Other than not being able to play Amazon Music Stations, the playlists and albums are now available since I sent Diagnostics to Sonos. Am I missing something?
iyoyairving, you might start with rebooting your router. That might resolve you issue, but if not, run a diagnostic and post the number here so that Sonos can investigate further.