Question

Sonos stopped working

• 31 December 2016
  • 1 reply

I bought a new system - playbar, subwoofer and 2 play3 speakers along with a boost. The system suddenly stopped working from yesterday and I am unable to reconfigure the system again. Please help

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +3
Hi Ajay, welcome to the Sonos community. I'm sorry for this late reply to your topic; we had a lot of cases come through in the Christmas/New Year period and are still working through the backlog. If your system is still totally not connectable, then the best thing to do would be to contact support by phone.

Other than that, it's always a good idea to simplify your network. If you have any WiFi boosters, extenders or secondary routers/access points in use, please switch them off for now. Then, connect one Sonos device directly to one of your router's Ethernet LAN ports. This should allow your system to be found again. If not, restart the router. Once you have a connection then send us a diagnostic and reply with the number here.