Answered

Sonos starts with wrong InTune Station for 20 seconds

• 14 January 2022
  • 5 replies

• Contributor I
  • 2 replies

When I start playing an InTune station, Sonos starts playing another station for 20 seconds and then automatically switch to the correct station. This happens sinds two months or so, any idea for a solution?

icon

Best answer by GuitarSuperstar 14 January 2022, 16:01

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

Userlevel 7

Try removing InTune (TuneIn?) from your music services in the Sonos app and re-adding it.

Thanks for the advice, there is something changed because I hear now a tune in intro when starting the radio, but it still starts with a wrong radio station and then goes to the right station in 10 seconds.

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

How about sharing which station you are having trouble with? Looks like you are in the Netherlands which may make it trickier for any of us to repro this.

I choose “NPO Radio 2” and when I add it to My Radiostations it show up as “Radio 2 92.2 (Pop)”.

I have the idea that Sonos starts with something like Radio 2 Berlin and the switch to the proper station.

I don’t want to bother you all to much, so leave it as you can’t help with Dutch stations.

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

“NPO Radio 2” works just fine from the USA. (Well as far as I can tell, I don’t understand Dutch).