Question

Sonos/Spotify Connection lost > Nightmare

• 22 January 2017
  • 1 reply

There is no way to plan a party with this technology : there is always a risk that the connection between Sonos and Spotify gets lost. You're just stucked with your friends with no music. I've been experiencing connection issues several times but this time, it's been one week that there is no possibility for me to listen to my Spotify playlist from Sonos. If someone could help, he would be more than welcome

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +20
There is no way to plan a party with this technology : there is always a risk that the connection between Sonos and Spotify gets lost. You're just stucked with your friends with no music. I've been experiencing connection issues several times but this time, it's been one week that there is no possibility for me to listen to my Spotify playlist from Sonos. If someone could help, he would be more than welcome

Hi User494104,

Please submit a diagnostic report from your Sonos system then reply here with the confirmation number.