Answered

Sonos Sound System Randomly Plays Music through Sonos App

• 26 October 2021
  • 1 reply

It started a few days ago when I’m home, the song from “Queen - We will rock you” starts playing unexpectedly. I did notice that when it plays it’s through the Sonos app utilizing Amazon music streaming service. I unlinked the Amazon account and then linked it once again. 

I have submitted the diagnostics just now I don’t know what the next step in this process is, maybe if you can point me in the right direction. Thanks!  

icon

Best answer by GuitarSuperstar 26 October 2021, 17:24

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7

Does anyone else have access to your Sonos account or Amazon Music account? Do you have a cat?

Go into your Amazon Music settings in your Amazon account and deauthorize any devices that you do not recognize. You might also try changing your Sonos account password.

If you have a cat and you don’t use the touch controls on your speakers, you should consider disabling touch controls in the Sonos app.

You might also try unplugging your speakers from power for a couple of minutes and rebooting your router.