Sonos SL not playing Spotify

My Sonos One SL will not allow me to connect my Spotify account. My Spotify account is a premium subscription and all of a sudden Sonos stopped playing that media server. I have 3 Sonos One SL’s connected to my business network. Two are set up as a stereo, and the last one is added by itself. Now my account will not play any media server, including Spotify and Apple Music. The stereo pair is not showing (?+R). Please help!

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

+? Means that speaker is not properly connected to your router for some reason. I’d start with two suggestions.

First, unplug all three Sonos speakers, then reboot that router. Once the router comes back up, plug the Sonos speakers back in to power. Wait a couple of minutes for the speakers to reconnect, then test.

Second, try plugging one of the Sonos speakers directly in to the router with an Ethernet cable, wait a couple of minutes for them all to switch over to SonosNet, and see if they all show up in your controller. 

Thank you Bruce, I will be sure to give this a shot. I’ll let you know what happens.