Answered

Sonos skipping songs part way through

• 7 June 2018
  • 1 reply

I have a play 1 that has, within the last 6 months, started to skip songs part way through. It’s seems to be getting worse. What do I need to do to fix the problem?
I see the threads about the problem but the only reasonable solution seems to be send a diagnostic into Sonos?
icon

Best answer by Jeff S 7 June 2018, 22:11

I have a play 1 that has, within the last 6 months, started to skip songs part way through. It’s seems to be getting worse. What do I need to do to fix the problem?
I see the threads about the problem but the only reasonable solution seems to be send a diagnostic into Sonos?

Hi roogood,

Welcome to the community. Audio skipping is usually caused by wireless interference or network congestion of some sort. You can check this thread for some great troubleshooting tips.

If that thread doesn't help, you can send in a diagnostic report from your Sonos system and reply here with the confirmation number, I'll take a look for you.
View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hi roogood,

Welcome to the community. Audio skipping is usually caused by wireless interference or network congestion of some sort. You can check this thread for some great troubleshooting tips.

If that thread doesn't help, you can send in a diagnostic report from your Sonos system and reply here with the confirmation number, I'll take a look for you.