Answered

sonos roam not responding

• 8 May 2021
  • 4 replies

I have had the Sonos roam since release date and when I opened I was able to use it once. Since then the roam doesn’t respond to any of the trouble shooting. When I plug into the power the light is a constant red and when I unplug the light flashes red. When I try to reset, power off or on, connect to a device or follow any of the trouble shooting on the app the roam doesn’t make any noise and the light never changes. Any tips? 
thank you

icon

Best answer by Corry P 10 May 2021, 16:22

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Sounds like it isn’t charging. What is the device you’re using to charge it, in terms of output, voltage and amps?

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @Angela dB 

Welcome to the Sonos Community!

Are you still having this problem? If so, I recommend you get in touch with our technical support team.

I am having the same issue.  I renamed it from Sonos roam to Sonos Brick.  Plugged in, not plugged in, doesn’t matter.  No audible sounds when I press the button to power on or off.  It works when it wants to.  Super disappointed with the quality.  It literally took 40 minutes to work on Bluetooth and I don’t know what I did to finally get it to work the one time it did.

Did you follow the suggestion in the post previous to yours, and contact the Sonos technical support team?