Sonos repeats tracks on its own

Show first post

70 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +3
andreapasotti wrote:

Dear Andy B,
sorry for the late response, but I was out for vacation.

Confirmation number: 7801049.

This morning the "bug" has occurred twice (song number 2 on the queue ends > the song on air is the same, n.2 on the queue > if I play "skip" the system skips two songs ahead, going to the n.4 on the queue).
The router and the system were off for two weeks, so I'd consider it a good reboot... :D

Hi there,

Please check for updates on your system and run any it finds. Then see if things are working better.
Patch seem to have fixed the issue on my system aswell.

Thank you!
Airgetlam wrote:

It's most likely an issue where the speaker is losing connection to your wifi, so it would repeat the song and not be able to notify the controller properly.

I would recommend unplugging all of your Sonos devices, then rebooting your router, and then plugging the speakers back one at a time, waiting at least a minute before each speaker, so that they have time to reboot.

I have the same issue. Diagnostic number 7825973
Can someone please tell me how to submit a concern and get a diagnostic number?
Userlevel 3
Badge +3
sq.walk wrote:

Can someone please tell me how to submit a concern and get a diagnostic number?

The steps are here. Just make sure to notate the confirmation number and then post it in this thread for review.
Userlevel 3
Badge +3
Bluez wrote:

I have the same issue. Diagnostic number 7825973

I've applied the patch for your system. Please run the update when you have a moment and then test playback from Spotify.
I have had the same issue for a long time now.
Diagnostic number 7840579

Thanks in advance.
Userlevel 3
Badge +3
Fawlty65 wrote:

I have had the same issue for a long time now.
Diagnostic number 7840579

Thanks in advance.

Hi Fawlty65 welcome to the community. I've gone ahead and applied the patch to your system. Go ahead and run the update when you have a moment.
Andy B wrote:

Hi Fawlty65 welcome to the community. I've gone ahead and applied the patch to your system. Go ahead and run the update when you have a moment.

Thank you very much.
I did update the system and it seems that the problem is solved :)
Userlevel 1
I'll have the same issue. Will post my diag. number tomorrow. But may SONOS just should release the fix to everyone?
I suspect it's all wrapped up with the current PLAYBAR fix, and undergoing testing. I feel fairly confident in saying that all of the board mods who are hand coding all these account numbers to get the fix pushed out to individuals would like nothing more than it to be in general release as well.
Userlevel 1
Hi. Here is my diagnostic number: 7848596
Hello. I am, unsurprisingly, having the same issue since I have installed the newest version of the app. My diagnostic number is: 7850320. Thank you for the help.
Have the same problem. Diagnostics code 7851804.
Same issue here, please send me the patch. Diagnostic number: 7852146.
Badge
Same problem here in Denmark. Diagnostic number: 7854369
Userlevel 6
Badge +3
Henrik_18, Emilvester, Fredrik J, JLM729, and skirk1983, you've all been flagged for the update. Go ahead and test it out.
I have the same problem, diagnostic number 7859922
Also the same problem here, diagnostic number 7860137

• :D
    • :?
    • :cool:
    • :S
    • :(
    • :@
    • :$
    • :8
    • :)
    • :P