Answered

Sonos repeats Spotify tracks tracks on its own

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

195 replies

Hi, I'm having this issue again after updating to 8.1. Please send me the patch again. Diagnostics number: 7986833
Hi everyone,

We have a patch which may help with Spotify repeating tracks. Please send in a new diagnostic report from your systems if you are still having this issue. Then, reply here with your confirmation number and I'll apply the patch.

Hi Jeff,

Please provide the patch. Diagnostic: 7878439

I've tried using channel 1, 6, and 11, but problem still exists on all of them.

Thanks,

Joakim

Hi,

The problem was previously resolved with the patch, but following the latest update it has re-occurred. Could the patch please be re-applied?

New diagnostic: 7987781

Thanks,

Joakim
i’ve the same problem with tracks repeating and some songs be cutting before it ends. Ive send diagnostics, conf. Nr 7991928! Looking forward a patch! Thx
Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Hello everyone. Thanks for your patience while we continue to gather more information. I've partnered with some of the Senior Technicians on this and we will need to build tickets for each of you experiencing this issue. Please send me a PM with your name, contact phone number and a diagnostic confirmation number. I will create a ticket and the Senior Technicians will be following up with you afterward.
Try put crossfading on, helps for me.

Thanks
// T
Same issue as above, Diagnostic 8024178
Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Big thanks to everyone who has sent me their details to forward to the Senior Technicians. We are actively working on a fix and are still collecting more data. Please send me a PM if you are experiencing this repeating behavior in Spotify. Be sure the message includes your name, contact phone number and a diagnostic confirmation number. I will create a ticket and follow up with you afterward.
I'm having an issue where SONOS repeats a track. Even though its displaying the proper song on the controller it plays the previous track again. It does this with spotify, I submitted a diagnostic. .7638913.

Same problem when using Spotify

Sent diagnostic 8024536
Nilpan, Emir, and mertha I've applied a patch to your systems that should resolve the problem with tracks repeating on Spotify. Please run the update and then report back here if you're still having problems.

We did the update but still have the same problem 😞! What we have to do now ?

Thanks !
Hey,

I have the same issue. Please send me the patch.

Diagnostic: 8021792

Thanks
I am also having this issue, diagnostic 8031113. please help!
Userlevel 7
Badge +19
bukul77 Emir empa90 & stuarty:

Please send me a PM if you are experiencing this repeating behavior in Spotify. Be sure the message includes your name, contact phone number, and a diagnostic confirmation number. I will create a ticket and follow up with you afterward.
bukul77 Emir empa90 & stuarty:

Please send me a PM if you are experiencing this repeating behavior in Spotify. Be sure the message includes your name, contact phone number, and a diagnostic confirmation number. I will create a ticket and follow up with you afterward.

I am having the same issue. I received a patch some weeks ago, but the issue is back, after new Sonos updates.
Please send me a patch.
Diagnostic 8043327

Thanks!
Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Good news, everyone!

The team has developed a patch that should address the Spotify Repeating Tracks issue. If you are experiencing this, please submit a diagnostic report and reply with the seven-digit confirmation number it gives at the end. We will then flag your account for the update. Once you've been flagged for the update, check for updates on your Sonos Controller and apply the update. Afterwards, test Spotify playback and let us your results.

Anyone who has PM'd me directly should be flagged for the update.

Thank you all for your patience.
Keith,

Any chance of starting a fresh thread, with a more descriptive title, since this one doesn't actually say "spotify" in the title?
Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Good call out on the title, Bruce. The thread should be specific to just this issue but to address this, I've added Spotify to the title to go along with the Spotify tag. Thanks for looking out.
Thank you, kind sir 🙂
I have same issue with song repeated using Spotify. Diagnotic # 8063090. Thanks
Same problem here. Spotify Repeating Tracks Diagnostic # 8063126
Userlevel 7
Badge +19
soendergaardx3 & Pel2: Thanks for the diagnostic reports. Your accounts have been flagged for the patch. Please check for updates and let us know if you continue to have problems with Spotify repeating tracks.
Spotify repeating tracks, Diagnostic# 8065440
Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Your account has been flagged for the update, danitza. Check for updates and let us know if you run into any issues.
My sonos amp is repeatintg songs while it says it plays the next song (which it then skips)
Diagnostic: 8070061
Hi, I’m also having this irritating problem AGAIN! It’s extremely frustrating to purchase expensive technology that just doesn’t work! Right now I wouldn’t recommend Sonos to anyone 😞 please help!
Diagnostic number: 8070491