Answered

Sonos repeats Spotify tracks tracks on its own

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

195 replies

I am a new User,
SONOS skip to next song when I started to use GALAXY S8 and only when the phone screen is turned off.
Please fix this bug.
Hello! I'm experiencing the same problem as mentioned, my Sonos connect repeats songs when playing with Spotify. This even with the newest upgrades installed. Diagnostic: 7946285.
Hi Eelhead, Erik Alp, Martynas V., popkornkrig, skirk1983, and Capstone Admin,

I've applied the patch to your accounts. Please update your Sonos systems and test things out. Let me know how it goes.

Thanks, Jeff. I ended up calling the support line and the update has worked for us so far.
I’ll have the same problem. Diagnostic number 7953528. I would like to try the patch.
Same problem for me. Diagnostic number 7954227. I would like to try the patch, too. Thank you very much.
I have the same issue with repeat 7956695.
Hi everyone,

We have a patch which may help with Spotify repeating tracks. Please send in a new diagnostic report from your systems if you are still having this issue. Then, reply here with your confirmation number and I'll apply the patch.
Hi Jeff.
I have the same problem. Confirmation number 7958643. Thanks.
Hi everyone,

We have a patch which may help with Spotify repeating tracks. Please send in a new diagnostic report from your systems if you are still having this issue. Then, reply here with your confirmation number and I'll apply the patch.

Confirmation number 7958643
Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Eelhead: Please send us another diagnostic after applying the update. I'd like to take a closer look at what is going on.

ROIM: Please submit a diagnostic report and, I'll be happy to flag you for the update that should address this problem.

Niclas V, Qvarfordt, dieterdanger, kimham & PerValentin: You all have been flagged for the update. Please check for updates in Sonos and apply the said update. Let us know should you run into any problems.
Hi Jeff - Same issues here. 7922183
Hi Jeff
Same problem. Confirmation number 7967943
Hi Jeff,
Same problem here. Diagnostics number 7967967. I really hope, you can help me out as well.

"Jeff S Sonos Staff 3719 replies 1 month ago
Hi everyone,

We have a patch which may help with Spotify repeating tracks. Please send in a new diagnostic report from your systems if you are still having this issue. Then, reply here with your confirmation number and I'll apply the patch."
Userlevel 7
Badge +19
frankbot, jacobhoff & ThorkAnd: Each of you have been flagged for the update. Let me know if the issues persist after the update. If so, please submit another diagnostic report and we can look at whats going on.
I have the same issue: 7976988.
Well – the bug is back. I received the patch a few months ago and everything was fine for a while. But since updating to 8.1 the bug has returned. This feels a bit stupid. Are we going to have to request a patch every time we update our Sonos software?

Diagnostics number: 7977817
The issue is also back on mine after updating to 8.1. Diagnostics 7978003
Badge
Hello,

After opdating to version 8.1 - I get the old problem with Spotify repeating previous tracks.

A month ago I got a patch which helped - but not anymore!

Diagnostic: 7978652

Thank you
Have the same problem. Diagnostics code 7851804.

The update worked but after the latest Sonos update the problem is back. New diagnostics code is 7978702. Grateful for your support As I do not want to listen to one song over and over
Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Hello everyone. Thanks for the details, I’ll pass it up to the team to look into and will let you know when I hear back from them. Sorry for the trouble.
Have the same problem. Happens with every update. Earlier Sonos send me a fix, which solved the bug. After the 8.1 update the problem is back. Contacted Sonos support and thet send me a new fix, that didnt worked. Crashed when I tried to update. Really sad now. Diagnostic 7980368 I really want a fix that works. My system wouldnt accept the fix that was sent to my system, unable to install it.
After the update, the issue has reappeared for me as well. Please patch it again. Diagnostic no. 7982665
The error is back again after the latest Sonos update.

Diagnostic # 7983749
I have the same issue with My play5. My confirmation number for the diagnostics is: 7986161. Please apply the Patch to my system.
Hi Jeff. My Sonos does it again. Please apply patch to my system. Diagnostic nr: 7986733

Hi Eelhead, Erik Alp, Martynas V., popkornkrig, skirk1983, and Capstone Admin,

I've applied the patch to your accounts. Please update your Sonos systems and test things out. Let me know how it goes.