Answered

Sonos repeats Spotify tracks on its own

• 4 January 2021
  • 3 replies

Hi

Since a few days back my Sonos system has started to occasionally repeat the last played song on its own, both playlist and album tracks. Quite annoying and isn’t always occurring it seems. I’ve read some old posts dating back a few years but no other posts in recent time.

Have a look please, diagnose number 1515669413

/LK

icon

Best answer by loskings 6 January 2021, 11:20

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Hi @loskings.

Welcome, thank you for reaching out to Sonos Community since you already tried some troubleshooting steps let me try to assist you.

Here are router settings that need to be verified. You can contact your ISP or the manufacturer of the router for assistance.

a. Auto channel must be set to Off

b. Choose best non-overlapping channel (1,6,11)

c. Set channel bandwidth to 20MHz

d. Both 2.4GHz and 5GHz should be enabled

e. 802.11 band should be set to b/g/n

f. Airtime Fairness should be disabled

Let us know if it works. If you need help with any other information, please be sure to let us know.

Hi!

Before I had the chance to investigate further on my end Spotify had a major outage yesterday (as notified in the Sonos app). Been listening to various playlists today and so far there’s been no repeating tracks 👍. I would like to think that something was wrong over at the data centers and its now fixed. I’ll return to this thread if the problem occurs again. Thanks.

/LK

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Hi @loskings.

Welcome, thank you for reaching back to Sonos Community.

Just keep us posted if the issue reoccured again.

if you need help with any other information, please be sure to let us know.