Answered

Sonos Pro-Ject Turntable SB

• 9 March 2021
  • 1 reply

Got a Pro-Ject T1 turntable and Port and trying to connect this set-up to my existing Sonos speakers. I have the Line-In selected and it’s playing through the speakers, but the volume is barely audible at max level.  Loudness is on, volume limit if off, line-out level is variable and the sound doesn’t get any louder than ~5%.  I’ve paired it with a Sonos One SL by itself to remove and surround sound issues from the threads and I’ve also paired it will ‘all’ speakers.  Not sure how to get the sound from the Sonos turntable to utilize my Sonos speakers.  Please help!  

icon

Best answer by Xander P 9 March 2021, 11:16

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Hi @Marsuvees, welcome to the Sonos Community!

Sounds like you may have the turntable set to output a Phono signal rather than a Line level signal - if you look at the underneath of the turntable, is there a small toggle? If I remember correctly, it should be just to the right of the RCA connections, when viewed from the back of the turntable;

Let us know if this helps :)