Answered

Sonos Playbar stopped working. No lights.

• 31 December 2018
  • 1 reply

Hello! I've had my Playbar working since purchase in 8/2018. Been very satisfied and happy. No problems. Last night while watching Star Wars, with volume set to a moderate range, three-quarters into the movie the Playbay stopped working. No amber/white/green LED. no network lights. All off. I've read and tried the factory reset techniques, LED still off. 110v power at outlet is on, checked power cable for continuity and voltage with volt/ohm tester. So, cable is good. Removed and re-seated optical cable. The Sonos app recognizes the two Play:1's and Sub, but Playbar shows as a question mark. Thanks for any and all good advice. -Don
icon

Best answer by Keith N 31 December 2018, 19:58

Hi there, posterquest. From the sounds of it, you’ve done just about everything possible to troubleshoot this. At this point I’d recommend getting in contact with our support team to get a closer look at this and determine if the unit needs to be replaced.

Thanks!
View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Hi there, posterquest. From the sounds of it, you’ve done just about everything possible to troubleshoot this. At this point I’d recommend getting in contact with our support team to get a closer look at this and determine if the unit needs to be replaced.

Thanks!